I've just had my worst day ever!!! Why is the month of March so unlucky for me? Let me recap , earlier this month:
- 6 March~Couldn't appeal for Mass Comm because they closed their application when I went all the way to NP.
- Felt SUPER left out by my friends.
- 15 March~Something unexpected happened right out of the blue( it was something bad).
- Left my camera behind in the toilet which was never found again.
And finally today, I just slipped and fell into mud when I was walking to the toilet! TOTAL GROSS-OUT! My body, clothes & bag was covered in mud when i was on my way to Orchard to get my X-ray done. The worst thing is , THERE WERE PEOPLE LOOKING AT ME!!! So embarrassing!
While cleaning myself up in the toilet, I accidently dropped my Ipod earpiece onto the toilet floor! YUCKITTY YUCK YUCK YUCK!! I swear I'm never going to put that into my ear again until it's thoroughly cleaned. My hairdresser just chopped off like 4/6 of my hair despite countless reminders that I just wanted a TRIM.And I got stuck in the rain on my way home and got drenched!!!
I feel like Lindsay Lohan in 'Just My Luck'.Just when everything is going my way, it all has to come CRASHING down...
EWWW! My palms still reek of mud after washing it countless times with anti-bacterial soap!!! Can anything get worse than this?